This keyword controls output information flow. It consists from a number
- display calculated vs. experimental values request the program
to return file graphics that will be used in graphical display of calculated
- save input data in LogFile can be used to control how the input
data were processed by program;
- save calculated values in LogFile return table with prediction of
data by different models;
- save detailed statistic of analysis in LogFile is used to display
calculated results on intermediate steps of analysis. Usually, only the
final results are shown;
- save statistic of input data in LogFile provides some analysis of
correlations of the input data entries.
- save partition table of the training set in LogFile can be used
to verify partition of initial training set on learning and validated sets
(only for neural networks)
- all selects all aforementioned options
See FAQ if you have questions. How to cite this applet? Are you looking for a new job in chemoinformatics?
You can see an example with all these options here.